Hey Ted
I worked the first 5 races tonight at Woodbine with Barb live on the phone. Your Mom took the lead and I just listened and offered moral support!
Pretty much simple best of last 3 for the handicapping phase of the races then we switched to the wagering phase at 4 mtp focusing on value,hides etc
Betting 2 horse to win:
Race 1 - Pass - 2 hides
Race 2 - Pass - Maidens with 2 FTS (1 and we would have worked it)
Race 3 - Easy as pie win $11.80
Race 4- Total whiff - Loss
Race 5 - Route race - Had 4-5 question mark horses (sprinters -route) BUT after selecting lines the top 3 BlBl were all routes and were ALL 12/1 ml

top 2 on BLBL ran 1-2 for $16.10 winner and $77.50 exacta
We called it a night as your Mom stuffed her pockets a bit. We talked alot about finishing the handicapping part of working a race at say 5mtp then switching 100% to the WAGERING part of the equation. I'm very proud of Barb as she did terrific