View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 10:29 AM   #1
SilentRun
Grade 1 Aspiree
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 678
Fort Erie 0602 - Late/Early

Hello,

After reading the excellent post in the Energy Forum, "Importance of Late/Early". (Thanks LueyL) I used the concept at Fort Erie on 0602
in race 4. The #5 horse (Black Napkins) stood out as the most early
on the E/L and wired the field paying 11.50 for win. Oh YEAH !
I also bet the #3 who was next early but the horse finished out of the money. Maybe I should just concentrate on 5 - 6.5f sprints and try
to kick up my ROI.

I am attaching ( I hope) the screen using "Snagit" showing E/L.
Thanks Ted for directing me to this software and thanks guys
for your posts.

As an aside I am still unclear as to how do you save an open RDSS screen
(without Snagit) when I do not see any save functionality at the open screen level?


Ernie
Attached Images
 
SilentRun is offline