View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 10:54 AM   #14
RichieP
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat C. View Post
Paceline selection seems to be my biggest problem. I have the best luck using the program's top preceptor line with due consideration given to current form if the line is not recent. When I try to stay with one of the latest three lines, my success drops. Any advice???
Pat C.
Hi Pat
You have answered your own question above!

LOSE the best of last 3 as line selection criteria. It ain't working for you.

USE your "top preceptor line with due consideration given to current form if the line is not recent" as your jumping off point for the race being looked at. It's working for you man. Don't try to "fix it"

Big welcome to Bill N and all the new "shooters" here at P&C.

EVERYONE trying RDSS has access to free database of 1 weeks worth of races to get your hands on the package. Just reiterating this for any potential new users reading this ok? You can get a pretty full understanding/working knowledge of RDSS without laying out any cash.

Then if you wish you can access the Pace and Cap library for all the reading/tips you might want to pick up from Pirco's finest pros on topics from contender and paceline selection to the psychological part of the game that is so important to long term success.

Once again NO charge just a commitment of time and study.

Bill V has set up a beautiful site based on a long time dream of his and Ted C is rocking and rolling getting the software together. I am glad to help them and you any way I can.

Welcome all!