View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 03:17 PM   #3
alydar_ David
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,654
Asmussen is always scary. Maybe this was a bad claim? Who knows. Look at that army of workouts. Certainly seems fit enough, but then again, why hasn't he been racing? Sitting in the barn costs money and Mr. A. is nobody's fool.

In any event it appears #2 Wizard's Laugh is the boss horse.

This is a tough race, but I'm guessing #4 San Geminiano can handle the pace okay. He's also dropping back to his winning level which is positive. On the other hand he's a Cramer automatic elimination, "No win jockey and trainer (both under 11%)."

So, who does that leave? A whole bunch.

I thought this would be an interesting race and it is, but it's too hard for me to really find the winner.

Think I'll box 4-11-8 and see about betting some/all of them to win.
alydar_ David is offline   Reply With Quote