Thread: Energy
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 06:59 PM   #18
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Kgen

Hi Jim I would be interested ..

I use Dos box to run my favorite "oldie" KGEN

Houndog I see you used five horses but scratch one of them
I used your lines and ran the race through KGEN
I like to use five horses but 4 works

Here is my Engen

Name:  EnGEN.GIF
Views: 568
Size:  10.6 KB

I used the 2 adjust and the first pre play screen to come up
was SP so I said the race was "OTE"

Name:  SP.GIF
Views: 604
Size:  9.5 KB
I make my bets of the Kgraph screen
so I looked at the adjusted SP screen and
its Eat and Ben 1- 2
Name:  Kgraph.GIF
Views: 592
Size:  11.6 KB


As doc said The horse ranked second on KGEN
wins by design more often than the horse ranked first


Thanks
Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote