View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 10:55 AM   #40
RichieP
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by pktruckdriver View Post
Am I wasting time posting this here, not getting much breakdown on it,
Morning Patrick
Looks to me that you are getting a real handle on what you are doing. It is all about the horse/contenders and whatever you are doing keep it up!

Only possible advice I could give you would be on the WAGERING end of the equation:

Be decisive and act IMMEDIATELY on your very first impressions of:
1) Pass or Play
2) Who to bet

There is a quote I heard that fits here (for the life of me I cant remember the author)

"When you sit, sit. When you stand, stand. Don't wobble"

Be decisive Patrick and act right away on your first impressions.

Great results after week 1
__________________
"Grampy I'm talking to you!"
RichieP is offline   Reply With Quote