Thread: 7/31
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 01:08 PM   #10
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfm View Post
While he certainly can improve 2nd time out, problem I have with this horse, as the chart indicates, is that he ran AFTER all the others had. He couldn't bid with the winner (or the 9) early, and only passed quitters. Maybe it was a prep and the xtra distance will help. But, with only 7 going, I wouldn't count on much of a pace collapse. If there is one, the 3, Ziggy Stardust, is more likely -- he still owes me for that 26:1 nose beat.
you got em this time!!!

nice

now tell me...who says trainer and/or jockey has nothing to do with a horserace.....I'm sure the trainer told the #1 to go to the lead and try to steal it..and to see 47.2...112:4 fractions...he was cooked!!
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote