View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 04:39 PM   #91
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Psychology of winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by pktruckdriver View Post
I will now have to suspend my contest, so much for winning , I tried my best and did well the 1st week and then reality set in and it got tougher. But a few of you gave suggestions and I want to thank you all for that, as I took that opportunity for learning and I learned from them too.

I do not know when I will be back, hopefully very soon, but till then Good Luck to all of you.

Patrick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyYZUhSeRYc
Hello Pat
I hope you will stick around . I think you need to take a break
I suggest take a break and read Two Psychology of Winning
articles. From follow up # 80 "Therapy Vs. Handicapping Lessons" and from follow up # 81 "IT".

Really good thing in all POW but these two will help you today

I will continue when I can hope to see you back winning soon
Bill
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote