View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 11:34 PM   #99
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Results

Well thats a problem

3 horse runs but it gets bet down



3 M ONE RIFLE $5.40 $3.60 $2.80
2nd 2 KORBAN $10.00 $7.80
3rd 9 J P JAMMER $4.20
4th 5 BRUSHBURN

Other Payouts
$2 EX (3/2) paid $67.60
$2 QU (2/3) paid $51.40
$2 TRI (3/2/9) paid $396.80
$2 SPR (3/2/9/5) paid $1,383.20
$2 DD (3/3) paid $34.40

Some thoughts on the race

My fifth contender was the 1
The reason I scratched it was I used line
1 and 4 . Line 4 was a good race at DM as a 2year old
at 7.0 furlongs Line 1 was from FG at a mile
The final beaten lengths were 14. following instructions for using KGEN
I do not use over 9.0 Beaten Lengths
so even after helping the 1 by cutting it BL it still ranked poorly
off both lines So I scratched it

The 7 was a good call. I thought about going with it
but I have enough in my contest bankroll
that I can now make to strong win bets
I thought about a side bet either place or show for the 7
Its esp was early ,, Questions about Early esp runners
can it go all the way w/w 3 readouts helped here
1. third fraction = 30.52 worst of the 4 contenders
2. Turn Time = 2nd best 34.01 but the 4 is better and the 3 is close behind
3. the 7 is going from 6.5 to 7.0 and on the "peaked" screen
the 51.65 %exdc is too high.
These factors this led me to just a make a small show bet on the 7 and two $40 win bets on the 3 and 4
Name:  peaked.png
Views: 255
Size:  10.8 KB

Truthfully looking at this screen the 4 shows a "peaked" of 2.94
for its 6.0 line. Thats a little low
I like to see a bit higher parameter for 6.0 lines
2.98 2.99

Last edited by Bill V.; 08-14-2009 at 11:39 PM.
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote