View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 12:28 PM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Here are a few more specific details on opening multiple copies of RDSS showing separate races:


Open 1 RDSS, open a card, pick a race, open the Past Performances. Select 1 paceline from 1 horse (you can remove the paceline after, if you wish).

Now open a 2nd RDSS. Repeat the process, then a 3rd, a 4th, a 5th. I could not open more than 5 separate sessions of RDSS - the 6th crashed when generating the PPs.

If you don't select a paceline for a session, the next session you try to open will fail.

At the moment, I have the first 5 races for OSA today each open with PPs in a separate running RDSS.

I'd appreciate knowing if anyone else can duplicate this.

Remember, you have to choose at least 1 paceline in each session before you can open the next session.

I will investigate further what's happening with those database connections.



Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 09-15-2010 at 12:56 PM.
Ted Craven is offline