Thread: Coming clean
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 11:08 AM   #1
mikesal57
Grade 1
 
mikesal57's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 3,952
Coming clean

Hello All..


I NEED HELP!!!

There I said it.

A couple of days ago, I got hit with frustration and depression all at the same time.
Frustration in not getting better at the Match-Up and depressed going back to my $12.00 an hour crap job. 6 weeks off , reading ,applying ,practicing and losing..
The sadist part was that matchers forum was quiet and forgotten, there was no where to go

So I vented and sure enough help came to the rescue..
Thank you for that...but I still am not were I want to be and I dont want this to end ...I want to be a successful matcher and I need your help..

I put up these races not for a quick pick but to see other matchers and there incites on how they approach The Match-Up..
For a while a member here and a great guy has worked with me and helped me choosing contenders and how to look at a race, thxs Bud. Bill and Jeff gave me support and some info..Tom gave me a great tip on projecting pace...Justin chimed in with his complete approach on his matching skill...


Look at what happened , I'm sure nobody here has played or knew of Sam Houston Race Track...I thought Sam Houston was a co-star on one of my favorite TV shows with Davey Crockett
the results were a win and the other horse in the money

This is how powerful the match-up is ..and its all done in your head or on paper..or if your lazy ,on a pc..lol

This site is not all about another software program..its about 2 men and the legacy they left us....I sure that JB and Doc has touched a lot of people here
and made an impression that has change their lives ..
so lets continue forward and honor them and never forget what they started

mike
__________________
Never bet a favorite doing something for the first time-Harvey Pack
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote