View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 06:25 PM   #4
Capcondo
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Posts: 600
Thanks for putting this up Ritchie. Before I match this, how do you get several horses together in one image? I want to put some races up from tracks I play.

To the race:

This race looks like it will run OTE. The 1, 4, 5, and 10 all look early. The 1 came from a length back when he won two back but he is basically early. The 7 and 9 look like pressers from sprint races which means they could be early routing as well. The 2 and 6 are late horses and are out. The 3 appears to be in the garden spot and looks like he can handle the pace going against a 23.1 47.6 in his last.

I'll check back tomorrow for scratches. For now, I'm going with the 3.

Tim
Capcondo is offline   Reply With Quote