|
Guess no one is in the Biffalo area or knows where I can watch and enjoy the Derby, or have any connections or suggestions for the Saratoga Springs area.
I was wondering if getting a place in Albany would be too far away, but isn't the Days Inn RDSS stays at in Albany? Wolf something , right? if anything I do not wish to miss this time , especially if there is any get together or seminar, believe it or not that is my sole purpose of going this year is, to have this face time with you guys , to learn all I can, not show off my skills, because I am still working on those, and maybe in a fews year I can show them off , or better yet teach them to others.
Well thanks to all, enjoy this big weekend at the mutuels
patrick
|