View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 11:35 AM   #5
SilentRun
Grade 1 Aspiree
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by barb craven View Post
I think Ernie means what lines did you use to come up with these horses. I would be interested too as I play Mountaineer too.

4 hits. Did you bet real money?

I play as I go. Sorry I can't post then, but I learned the hard way that I have to play or post. I can't concentrate on both at the same time.
Barb is correct. I wanted to know what is the justification behind your picks ?
The lines, energy ,pace...whatever.

Barb...If it is not too much trouble you could always post the RDSS panels and reasons after the race.
You seem to have a good handle on Mountaineer. My record with Mountaineer
is spotty. I could always learn something.

Ernie
SilentRun is offline   Reply With Quote