View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 07:23 PM   #12
tfm
Former member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,136
Now that I've had a chance to take a longer look at this race, here's my revised take:

#13 : his last race catches the eye but he's going longer today and he's really only run ONE good race in his history; and this was on the turf (6/11/09). While I typically play horses that makes these type of moves back, I just can't see this horse getting 7F.

#12: 7F is his distance and he's run 2 nice races at it. This is a new claim and Contreras is a premature moving idiot. He figures to get a nice trip.

#3: two nice races in his history: one at 6F and the other at 7F. Should also be in good position but ahead of the 12 early.

I'll probably take a 2 nbr exacta: 12 / 3, 13

Last edited by tfm; 05-05-2010 at 07:31 PM.
tfm is offline   Reply With Quote