I always thought you were a smart guy.
I still have the original one but it is worked over real good! I bought the 2nd
one as a back up. His pace charts are based on calders surface back in the
mid-70,s but could be updated,and used anyplace in North am.
His method is timeless,the only matter that has changed is his recency
guidelines,due to the modern T-BRED being more fragile than than the old
days,for instance lay-offs that came back from a 60+day layoff and ran a tough 1st race back,are much more likely to regress than they were in the past,heady trainers now are likely to give anywhere up to 5 weeks recovery time to duplicate are improve on that come back race. I.M.O. he goes beyond
DOCS anaylisis of pace,any help I can be if your book is missing anything Ican copy and send to you, Be prepared to spend some time to absorb this book,it is not like these modern books that just gloss over subjects,and leave you like AH what do Ido now?? It jumps in to the deep end of the pool,but will give you a complete method,and rating method,probably why the modern cappers have no interest in this book,it IS NOT FOR THE LAZY!!!
any help I can be let me know.
jdadawg@gmail.com
LATER