View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 12:19 PM   #10
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Hi Guys,

Sounds like a fun, semi-realtime happening on Thursday and Friday! And all the more focused for concentrating on Win (or Win/Place) bets only.

Patrick, I highly recommend using Derek's WagerDecisionForm Excel sheet to record your wagers (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showpos...80&postcount=2 - the 1st one). If you don't have Excel to open it, give a copy to a local Kinko's and have them print up some forms for you. When you're done, post the results here using that form (get Kinko's to scan your paper to PDF if need by and post the PDF). Write it all down!

If I can join in for some of it, I'll be there.

Good luck, have fun!

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote