View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 08:50 PM   #11
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
Hi Guys,

Sounds like a fun, semi-realtime happening on Thursday and Friday! And all the more focused for concentrating on Win (or Win/Place) bets only.

Patrick, I highly recommend using Derek's WagerDecisionForm Excel sheet to record your wagers (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showpos...80&postcount=2 - the 1st one). If you don't have Excel to open it, give a copy to a local Kinko's and have them print up some forms for you. When you're done, post the results here using that form (get Kinko's to scan your paper to PDF if need by and post the PDF). Write it all down!

If I can join in for some of it, I'll be there.

Good luck, have fun!

Ted
Ok I will take the laptop to kinko's, but they may want me to email the file to them, how do I do that? Also a crash course on using the form, thou it seems simple enough, juat the top BL/BL horses and then the ones bet and then the results, should be easy enuf....I hope.

Okay I will look into the downloads and begin prelim's now.

Patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote