View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 08:20 AM   #46
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
let me recap what I think I did yesterday, please correct me if I am wrong

I bet 7 races when I shoulda bet maybe 3-4 races

5 belmont races hit 2 of them 9.80 and 11.60

2 EVD races lost them both

I am not doing good here, as I have shown the lack of discipline even here in this enviroment, but yes I am writing these wagers down, twice, as I am not sure what is best and will decide that later.

so I will start a new thread Part II 20 race cycle for Friday, not sure if I will be joined today, but since it is my only day off for awhile I must do it today. I would like to thank those who joined in, as we had varied picks, and the comments kinda got left as we went along , but I would be glad to go over my choices if anyone wanted me to, just ask.

Patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote