|
Friday Part II 20 race cycle
Ok today, my day is kinda busy, but this too is very important to me, and it seems that day 1 was not good at all, but that is okay, cause it is the 1st ever public 20 race cycle, and also some lousy races to choose from too, might be timing and it was a Thursday too, but enough of that let's move on to Friday.
I am playing today
Belmont
Finger Lakes
Monmouth
Woodbine
Evangiline Downs
Mountainerr (if needed)
I will post all of 1 tracks pick in 1 post and put alternate picks in case of scratches or will pass if any pick scratches, I hope this will be acceptable, and at anytime I could answer my pl selections and how I chose them, just ask me and I will be happy to discuss it, just time pressed today, please forgive me, yet this is what IO love doing more than anything , yet time doesn't allow me much time for it, but it will someday, that I promised to myself. Less work and more capping one day...
Patrick
To all who Join in today, best of luck, and nice showing yesterday, I admired you will to pass, and was ashamed of my lack of passing skills, oh well , let's have fun today.
|