View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 11:45 AM   #47
lsosa54
Grade 1
 
lsosa54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NYC and San Diego
Posts: 627
Races hit: 29%

Bets hit: 14%

$ bet: $35.00

$ ret: $21.40

loss: $13.60
-39%


This is not to make you feel bad and it's only a few races, but for me, to visually see and face head on how much and in what way I was losing was the beginning of seeing what I could do to turn it around. You have to be honest with yourself. I would suggest some on Doc's Psychology of Winning material to help keep your head on straight:

http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthr...hology+winning


Treat your wagering like a business, even if it's a part time business, and risk your capital (bankroll) only when you truly think you have found value. Be selective and disciplined. There is always another opportunity.

Last edited by lsosa54; 07-16-2010 at 11:51 AM.
lsosa54 is offline   Reply With Quote