View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 04:39 PM   #8
pktruckdriver
Grade 1
 
pktruckdriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Saratoga Springs
Posts: 1,547
No Problem , thanks anyway, and yes we can do it again, as I definetly need some practice and patience. Also maybe more relaxed and less track to do as maybe we can play 2 tracks a day for a few days, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and or Sunday.

patrick


Quote:
Originally Posted by hansend View Post
Pktruckdriver, I am going to have to apologize. Somehow over night my computer got wet and it seems as I have half a keyboard to type on (actually using micrsoft on screen keyboard to type some of this). It is making handicapping fairly difficult. Im going to find myself a keyboard sometime tonight to take care of this issue. I wish you good luck in the cycle.

If you do it again next week or start a new one definitely let me know and Ill join you again.
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote