View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 12:42 PM   #4
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieP View Post
si puņ viaggiare in modo sicuro e senza problemi!

Thanks Bill this is big and I know you are playing there every day
I added the 8.0 turf

I only have 1 or 2 races from all other distances
the races are sorted by the race date then number so the races at he bootom of each chart is the most recent

I have been using this track profile since day 1 of the meet
but for the first few days I was just using pen and paper
those days showed late energy a little stronger than what i have
here

here is my betting record so far at Del Mar

I have to stay focused on win betting
Attached Images
 
Attached Files
File Type: xls DMTP8T.xls (18.0 KB, 1151 views)
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote