|
John:
Actually, I am in Northern California this week, so top of the morning to you too. Thanks for the quick reply. I will study your response more closely a little later, but I think I understand your reasoning.
I'm kinda of stuck from the standpoint that I saw what Temple City did in races 5 & 6 in quickly run races, but I am also reminded that The Hat told us to beware of horses that could not run back to their past performances and so when I saw the fades when 113+'s were posted (and declining LPRs) I determined that he wasn't up to it at today's projected race. Turns out HE wasn't and set it up for the closers who had made up ground in races run, internally at least, a few ticks faster. I just didn't pick the right one.
Feel free to post matched races. There are several who will respond and comment once we start posting up potential races.
Thanks again for your input,
Bill
|