View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 12:08 PM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
I have published a temporary patch to RDSS in the RDSS Download Area here (for registered RDSS users). Please read post #1 above for an explanation of the problem.


www.PaceandCap.com/rdssdownload


Download the ZIP file mentioned on the Download page and copy the updated file inside the ZIP into your RDSS folder. This results in Version 0.99.2, which can indeed process 2011 cards (i.e. PRX and PM available as of today).

If you are already running V 0.99.1, you don't need to install that whole package again, just the ZIP file patch update. If you have not yet updated to V 0.99.1, please download and install that first, then apply the V0.99.2 patch.

Unfortunately, due to computer problems, I cannot create a proper Install Package just at the moment. When I can, I will simply publish a Version 0.99.2 update and there won't be any bother with the temporary ZIP patch.

If you feel uncomfortable working with ZIP files, feel free to post your questions here. Most Windows versions treat compressed ZIP files just like Folders, and you should be able to copy files from ZIPs just like copying between any other folders using your Windows Explorer to work with files.

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 12-29-2010 at 12:19 PM.
Ted Craven is offline