|
2nd Opinion' please
Belmont Race 3
It seems that using the last 3 rule for Paceline selctions, if under 90 days, no offtracks and same distance, etc...I choose line 2 for horse 5 over line 1 for muddy track, but then there is the 6 horse, who I choose the muddy line because next line's over 200 days old, so I do not choose it. If I use the 1st line he is dead last and not worth consideration, guess this is where your gut must come into it, but I tend to be steadfast on my PL selection process, consistency I am told is more important, as changing each race never allows you to properly evaluate yourself, I think anyway.
Now the only Tandems in the race are the 5 and 6, which the 6 wins handily, and it seems the 5 had no trouble in the race , he just chose not to run that day, and this horse is a chronic 2 and 3 place horse (the 5 horse).
But to trust my process and believe the 15-1 ML a so-so bet or a great bet, this is where a 2nd or 3rd opinion may help me, please.
Last edited by pktruckdriver; 07-09-2011 at 10:35 PM.
|