View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 01:45 PM   #1
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
RDSS - Step by Step with Bill V

Note: Bill V made this post in another Forum recently, and I am copying it here as a good tutorial in line selection and contender identification.

Thanks Bill for all your hard work!


-------------------

Doc this is how I am doing the races, as if you were looking over my shoulder
in your office in Banning.

Rdss or Val 4 users Mountaineer race 3 Nov 5th, 2011

step by step It probably is not the right way to most people
but its the way i was taught that was 11 years ago
It still works for me. You can tell me I'm wrong but its my money
I bet.. Nobody but me

Name:  1H.jpg
Views: 1957
Size:  159.3 KB

Name:  2H.jpg
Views: 1982
Size:  159.2 KB

Name:  3H.jpg
Views: 1982
Size:  166.9 KB

Last edited by Ted Craven; 11-08-2011 at 05:26 PM.
Bill V. is offline