Thread: Pace Projection
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 08:55 AM   #1
partsnut
BetMix User
 
partsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,433
Pace Projection

I think most of us know that contender and pace line selection are
2 very important and primary skill sets we need to develop.
With out them you have nothing.
Once you have developed a feel for and mastered these skill sets
you are ready to advance to next level.
It is my personal belief that what I will illustrate is paramount in the prediction of what will transpire in most races. Jim Bradshaw and Tom Brohamer were masters of this. Once understood and practiced, the handicapper should have attained the competence level to become a winner.
Please study the attached race from Aqueduct 12-17-11 Race (9).
This was a late pick 4 contest race. I encourage open discussion on this.
Attached Images
 
partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote