Thread: Trackmaster
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 07:46 PM   #4
BladeRunner
Grade 3
 
BladeRunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Craven View Post
Raman,

I tried just now and all seems well. For future reference, were you able to 'Display Available Cards' (from TrackMaster's server)? Or was it only trying to download cards (i.e. where RDSS would have had to send a UID/PWD over a secure connection)? Could your browser access the internet? Any chance a 'nanny-ware' (i.e. anti-virus/security program) program was objecting to RDSS2 accessing the internet?

You can always contact Trackmaster to ask if they know of any server downtime, though in the past several years, that has been very, very infrequent.

Just some troubleshooting questions for the future ...

Ted
Ted and Dlivery thanks for your help.

Everything is ok now. I just couldn't log into TrackMaster's website nor I could
download the cards through RDSS since last night and this morning. But this afternoon it came back by itself and I can download now. I have no clue what
was the problem. This had never happened before!
BladeRunner is offline   Reply With Quote