Quote:
Originally Posted by rmath
Silent Run, When you check your comp #s using different settings you will get the same #s you got from your original settings UNLESS you delete the stored files for each card you wish to check. No matter what you do the program always uses the settings that the race was entered into first and stored in the cache.
Mike Sal had a huge perfecta at Mnr a few weeks ago and I only had the winner, but when I reran the race using 100 DTV after emptying the cache and rerunning the race NP also had the place horse in the 4 horses.
What Patrick is talking about is correct for both NP & the COMP #s.
I am one of the ones he mentioned in his post.
At CD so far using 100 DTV the top 5 comp have been winning 93% of the races with at least 7 or more entries.
All my other settings are default settings.
Richard
|
Thanks a lot for this info......I didn't realize you had to delete the stored files.
Ernie