Hello Ted, thanks for your reply, may I ask further explanation on this point, please. You state the last 4 valid Adjusted SRs, what makes it Valid, is it just any last 4 races, or does it look for sprint/surface to distuingish the validity?
Quote:
|
3. The Composite Speed Rating, which appears (currently) only on the NewPace screen is based on the Adjusted SR only (and not on the TrackMaster SR), and thus can be modified by whatever Configuration Settings you choose. It is a weighted composite of the last 4 valid Adjusted SRs, with more weight given to more recent lines.
|
I also wanted the clarification that the Newpace numbers you use are the Adjusted SRs, not what I am using above which are regular Trackmaster SR's, which would give us both different NP contedner's am I right? Also it would change the "Comp Spd " figures too, would it not?
Also if I wanted to go back to the defaults, just hit restore defaults, and it will also slide the DTV back out to -50 and +50, and then close and re-open and every card I run from the reset, forward, will be the restored numbers and if I open an older card, then it would have the previous run numbers on it, correct?
Man I wish I made the party last weekend, it sure looks like you had fun, and that is all that matters, have fun and enjoy the day.
Patrick