|
Mia
I was looking thru some old e mails that I had printed out and realized that
I have been very lucky to have gotten some sharp personal cappin help from
folks on board here(even though most of it didnt sink in my fault not theirs).
Bill V
Richie
Pino
Houndog
Partsnuts
Also Bob Purdy and Elliott Sidewater who were teaching members at Pirco
but not members here.I might as well throw in Jim Lehane and TD as well.
I was wondering though what happened to some other old members who I havent heard from or seen post that helped me as well.
PhaseIII Lives
RxLawyer
Emilio
Cellarfunk
Mike Peterson( expert with TPR)
Socantra
Tim Y(I know many people dont like him and I had some big fights with but
was helpful)
Even though at one time or another we may have been at each other's
throats I would just like to say thanks for taking the time to help and more
importantly for being a part of my life.
I would be remiss if I didnt mention Ted who did not hold a grudge against
me for some dumb things I did and allow me back on board.
This isnt a fond farewell but I thought I would post this as you never know
when you time is up.
Jeff
If I forgot anyone sorry me memory aint what it used to be.
|