In this example, the race
does not count because it went of at 4:41 pm (according to the Result Chart) and my post was time stamped 4:42 pm. My post would have to be stamped at least 1 full minute before Post Time, or 4:40 pm.
I waited too long. (I lost it too ...): the Result 5-8-9
My BL screen, FWIW ...
I discounted the #5 for Win due to its low SR on its recent route. Its recent sprint lines were no better. But its Odds and confirming Tote Xray meant it should at least have been in the exacta.
I should not have used line 3 for #6 294 days ago. Its last line would have more fairly rated it down the list, and anyway its 196 day Layoff (despite great works) makes it a low probability to Win first asking, especially when there were so many other horses who have run within 4-6 weeks.
Saved by distraction...
Ted