View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 11:14 PM   #5
chuckg
Grade 1
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 168
Oct 3 WO race 3 result

Fourthplaceitis.

Here is why it is important to get the run style right. My lone S went out and led the field to the 3/4 pole. Although I see nothing but Late Blue in the PPs, the horse actually broke 1st and 2nd in its last two races. I'm sure that was a clue. The second line back would have predicted what the horse would do tonight.

Name:  ariels bay.jpg
Views: 2972
Size:  86.6 KB

Problem: Is anyone in the habit of selecting the worst of the last three lines? Was this one really a legitimate contender?

Solution: Add a second horse to the win bet.

After thinking it over during an hour drive this afternoon here is the position I took on this race in real life. (I'm a two buck chuck for now, still learning.)


Name:  oct 3 wo 3 result.jpg
Views: 3014
Size:  35.5 KB
chuckg is offline   Reply With Quote