View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 06:25 PM   #2
pktruckdriver
Grade 1

Let me try,but, 1st a Big Thanks to BillV.

Yes Bill , you deserve a bigtime atta boy, your time and patience for all of us was top notch Sir. How bout a Big Old Christmas Ham for all you did, if you eat ham that is. I think you got Albertson's ,Von's, Ralph's out yout way , no.

I know I really appreciated ALL YOU DID, and I know everyone else did too.

Now that we got that out of the way, maybe a thanks also to Raymond, a wonderful guy with an even better attitude towards helping and handicapping, and of course learning, and I for one wish to say he has done an awesome job of learning RDSS, growing his small business successfully, and learning to cummincate better, all done thru trial and error, but never being afriad to try and always getting back up , like winners always do .

I like prizes, no matter what they are, a handshake and pat on the back ( physically, I mean ) or a free year, both are cool, and when, won, means you tried and did something and won, which I think we all can learn here, with these people here, as plenty of winners are here and willing to help make you a winner too, and this I promise you , only thing is , you must at least try it ( whether RDSS and horses , or any thing in life ) . Enough on this , but this site can make you a winner, Why? Because people here care and help others who want to learn, ask or post anything here and someone will help you. Right?

I posted selections , and /or 20 race cycles of varying wagering stragetigies, In the Selctions thread., some I had explanations on others not so much, a few questions and otherwise they went unnoticed for the most part, yet I saw no one else do this, so doing it for free or no contest, I think maybe not, yet then again , join me and we keep going with others cycles, (FOR THOSE WITH UNLIMITED DOWNLOADS), I have 9 more downloads this month to use, but now with the Pace Advantages contest, I can download what I need for them. I can still post them here as a 20 race cycle, why, because then I will have a record of what I did, and hopefully getting that much better, form using those records to find what wins for you, simple, but not easy.

I know this is not finished, but I just found out, and I will complete this post later.

My prayers for those kids and family in CT.

All my Prayers

Patrick
pktruckdriver is offline   Reply With Quote