View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 03:39 PM   #1
clavezza
AlwNW3X
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 39
Del Mar Visit last weekend Sunday 7/21

I had the chance last Sunday to make my first trip to Del Mar. What a beautiful place that track is. I did manage to cash a few tickets, and also cashed in their online handicapping tournament with the 4 horse ridden by Gary Stevens.

I was at the Stretch Grill area watching the races. With it being Family Fun Day, there were a lot of people there with kids and such. I did happen to scan the reserve seating area a few times looking for Bill V. and the RDSS cap but I didn't find him. I have had the pleasure in meeting Ted a few times in Vegas during Tournaments but I haven't met Bill V. yet. I am thinking about coming back to use RDSS again, and this time I hope to be more successful with it.


Christopher
Long Beach (off the 405 Freeway)
clavezza is offline   Reply With Quote