View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 05:08 PM   #2
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Hey Chris! Good to hear from you again and glad to learn you've had some success at Del Mar. Hope you can connect with Bill V sometime soon.

FWIW, I plan on visiting San Diego and Del Mar the last 2 weeks of August, right after our thing in Saratoga. I've made some casual plans to attend the races but nothing firm yet, though I suppose it would be good if a group of us are planning on a weekend, to firm up some plans. I should know more in the next couple of days. Really looking forward to seeing Bill V, Bud Jones, Bill Lyster, So Cal Al, Mark N and others from Southern Cal, perhaps even Nevada.

Presuming I do make it to the track, we should definitely hook up! The last time we all got together (was it really 2010??) we had a blast; Marianna Sartin joined us as well.

Any questions about RDSS, just write me.

All the best,

Ted
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote