Thread: Calculating TPR
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 10:06 AM   #13
Bill V.
The egg man
 
Bill V.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Carlsbad, California
Posts: 10,005
Does not matter

Hi Don

Your question :

Quote:
The E/L Diff I want to start recording, Do you record it in your records as E 11 (it is 11.3) and E 9 (it is 8.1) I want to understand the screen
better and add this to my records.
Thanks
Don
It really does not matter. I record it as 11.3 and 8.1 in my records.
But If you record it a 11 and 9 ( or 8) over many races it will average out
to the same number. If you consistently round it up or down.

Here is an example . Here are some Total Energy and Med Energy
readouts from my Parx 8 furlong older male model.

The raw numbers are to the left and the rounded up or down numbers are to the right, either way the average is very close

Name:  AVerage_2.PNG
Views: 1082
Size:  15.3 KB
Bill V. is offline   Reply With Quote