Bill...
I appreciate that you took the time to work the Belmont Stakes. This year, it is very obvious the huge pent up demand to see a Triple Crown winner after 36 years and counting. With your read outs, it guess it will be 37 years and counting.
Bill, I am very aware that Entropy uses no variant adjustments nor track to track conversions. I had used Entropy for many years as a valuable tool to weed out the one move horse. It is one program that can be used to get a race down to the true contenders.
My concern is that you used a one turn route pace line for Tonnalist and Commissioner, which distorts the readous that you presented. Wouldn't it be best to account for the one turn route race at Belmont before proceeding to evaluate the essential readouts? My intention is to learn and to account for this fact before making any wagers or final determination...
Thanks in advance....