View Single Post
Old 09-25-2014, 07:33 PM   #21
Ted Craven
Grade 1
 
Ted Craven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 9,251
Bill, I'm travelling right now and will check that Result Chart and the other figures when I get home, on Monday.

Ted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill V. View Post
Hello Ted

I have bold faced something that does not sit well

First off If you have the Monmouth 8/22 card If you can checkout race 3
(I don't have the card) But I have the horse that finished 1st 3rd and 4th from the Parx 8/9/14 race
If you can let me know what speed rating horse 5 Sweetpuddin who placed) earned in the
8/9/14 race ? It does not look to good since Swweetpudding ran in the back of the pack at MTH too

According to what Trackmaster told you about their faster than in 6 months rule ( who thought this was a good idea ?)
This does not appear to be a valid reason to give this race a fast adjustment

We see Miss Molly did earn a WILD 85 SR

I am curious to see how much faster Sweetpuddng ran in the 8/9/14 race
If she did not then nobody else in the race ran faster than their normal
speed rating ability


Here are the other horses in the race besides Sweetpuddin
These two horses who have run
back both get very low speed ratings of 12 and 14
First View who finished 5th and Stormy Norma who finished 6th have not raced since the 8/9/14 race


Attachment 38303

Attachment 38304


Attachment 38305
__________________

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote