View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 10:04 AM   #1
RichieP
Grade 1

4/25/09 - "Hat Check" forum to close

on the one year anniversary of Jim "The Hat" Bradshaw's passing. There will be no more posting in the forum going forward from that date.

The Forum will remain in it's location here at Pace and Cap for serious students of the matchup from all over the world to access freely at their convenience. To assist in this learning these changes will be forthcoming on 4/25/09:

1) ALL threads not having to do directly with Jim's matchup concepts will be removed from the Forum. This includes threads by ME such as the "profit tips for 3 matching earlies". That thread focuses on exacta play which had NO part of Jim's teachings ok? Bill V is going to help me relocate those threads to the "Matchers Forum" and they will appear there chronologically.

2) Remaining threads will be cleared of posts that distract from the teaching themes of that particular thread. If you asked a question and Hat replied it is IN.

I apologize in advance if some posts of yours are deleted to help really clear up the threads to maximize the clarity of what was being shown. Shoot I am deleting many of MY posts as well if they were not directly helpful in getting across a point ok? This MUST be done and there is no alternative.

3) The resulting "Hat Check" forum beginning on 4/25/09 will be streamlined and very focused on what Mr. Bradshaw wanted when he asked me over the phone a long time ago now:
"Rich I don't want my concepts to die out when I pass.Show folks what I showed you".

Anyone wishing to learn about Jim's way he taught me along with HIS 5 step approach/comments will have a much more clearly defined path to follow. From the beginning 5 step approach to the systematic introduction of slightly more advanced matching concepts to the "Mind's Eye" series to the ultimate end which was the Hat's "Voodoo" when picking horses.

On a very personal note this GIANT of a man from Tulsa has had the greatest positive influence on my life in the past 20 years. His love of family, nature, mother earth, his "sky people" and the simple things like laughing and/or sitting quietly while LeRoi did her knitting etc KNOWING that those simple times are life's true pleasures has changed what things are now important to me. I am a much better human being in society because of Jim Bradshaw.

I wish everyone reading this note the very best that life has to offer you and your loved ones. May you all be Blessed with the clarity of mind to find what really makes your heart happy and follow that to it's conclusion.

Hat I love you so much it hurts at times.As it should be bud.It is time to move on now.Your love and positive energies are part of me and I will share that with the world.

Here is a song that Jim would have me listen to often. He liked to teach me right after I had listened to it a couple of times quietly here in my room:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VqoxOcEqpk

Wa-Do
Attached Images

Last edited by RichieP; 03-03-2009 at 09:21 AM.