View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 03:25 PM   #8
cdax
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pktruckdriver View Post
Forgive me, but a few quick questions please ?

1. Is this where you use the best 30 wagers ,(which is also the minimum wagers needed to qualify, right?), out of a possible 93 wagers, yes or no?

2. Is this a contest where picking longshots will make you a winner or picking winners is what will make you a contender here, tough question I know, but ROI , to me is the "Return on Investment", so if you bet 30 times at 60.00, the one with thew highest return wins, so if 1 guys returns 150 on 60 with 12 winners and another returns 250 on 60 , but only won 6 races, this guy would win, yes or no.

3. If you wager everyday , would this lower your Investment part of the ROI, same as #1 question I guess, sorry

Again thanks all involved

patrick

I think the answer to #1 is no. You are looking for your return on a minimum of 30 races.

I'm with you on #2 and 3. It's return on investment, make more money than anyone else and spend less doing it. As to #3, playing more races INCREASES your investment (not lower), the return percentage would decrease due to spending more.

That's the way I see it.

If you can bet all 93 races and end up with the same winners and same roi if you just bet 30, then I should bet 3 races everyday.

I'm gonna try to make each pick count.

Chris
cdax is offline   Reply With Quote