View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 12:18 PM   #10
rmath
Grade 1

Ted asked if anyone was using the Gap Fire numbers.
I have been using them in combination with RDSS & New Pace numbers. I was going to wait until I had at least 200 races before I listed my findings. But I would like to share what I have so far.
Many of you know that I have been in first place for the last couple of weeks in the Pic 4 contest at AQU. I have only used these numbers in combination at Aqu, so I do not know how they will hold up at other tracks.
In 141 races: 135 wins were in the top 4 ratings of at least one of these 3 ratings.
114wins .809 were rated on 2 or more of these 3 ratings.
I have been using these double rated horses in my pic 4 tickets and have hit several
times. Many other times I have had at least 3 winners on my tickets.
I have rarely bet Pic 3s or Pic 4s , I concentrate on win betting most of the time.
But after seeing what some of these pic 3 & 4s are paying, especially when 2 or 3 are short priced favorites are included in them I may start playing some of them.
I hope this info helps some of you. If nothing else it may help you to separate your final contenders. Dave Schwartz gave me this idea of combining 2 or 3 different methods in his workshop on using the double Monty.
Good luck to all and if you find another combination that improves this one : then share it with all of us.
God Bless,
rmath
rmath is offline   Reply With Quote