View Single Post
Old 12-11-2015, 12:04 PM   #1
Ted Craven
Grade 1

RDSS - Testimonials

As 2015 draws to a close, I feel like I am 'rounding the far turn' in my process of delivering another update to RDSS2 (V2.1). And so I have begun to promote the software a bit more and will do so even more in the new year, along with giving plenty of previews, as I work towards a late Q2 2016 delivery to broad Beta testing, followed by a general release. Followed by more work throughout the coming year

I wanted to set up a 'Testimonials' page where people who are either new users or experienced hands can say a few words about their positive experiences with RDSS, which will (hopefully) constitute some good, unsolicited, user feedback on how they like the tools.

I have received a few Private Messages and emails which I will post below in anonymous format. If anyone wishes to add their experience, including constructive criticism (though please only post if you are saying something overall positive) - feel free to respond below. If you have problems, or encounter bugs or generally do NOT like the software (or don't like me) - well, please do feel free to post that ELSEWHERE on PaceandCap, no worries!

If you would like to make an anonymous post, just email or PM me.

Thanks everyone!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™

Last edited by Ted Craven; 03-31-2016 at 02:08 PM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote