View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 12:57 PM   #51
socantra
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by froggy View Post
Good Idea.

There is already the private area on the bottom of the opening page of this site.

"Club Pace and Cap"

I don't know what goes on in there but I suspect it is as private and secret as the "Skull and Bones"

Froggy
Its even more sinister and nefarious than you can imagine. If we talked about it any more, our lives wouldn't be worth a dime.

Seriously, it includes a growing library of Sartin Methodology Manuals and FollowUps from the early days up to the demise in the late 90's. Bill first put some of it up in open areas, but they began showing up on ebay, so he password protected and made most of it read only.

Several folks talked him into accepting small donations to help defray the costs of running the site. I don't know if there is any particular amount or not. I send Bill a small donation every once in a while and as a bonus I got access to all these materials. The site has been well worth it to me even without the library. As I said, I don't know about amounts, but I can assure you that he is not planning early retirement due to my donations and its just a drop in the bucket as far as the costs of running this sight. He does it as a labor of love rather than a money making proposition and I'm very, very glad he does.

Dick