Thread: CT test
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 11:16 AM   #6
Mitch44
Grade 1

After seeing his chart I would have used line # 3. That difference between line 2 & L 3 at 6F is very deceptive because of the beaten lengths. With L 3 being a full second faster at 6F its equals to about 6 lg. so its a much better line. Plus its total energy is better for L3. Additionally L1 was muddy so I wouldn't have used it.

A lesson I gave Jeebs was if your going to extract a line from a longer distance always choose the one with the fastest internal fractions. Burn that one into your brain housing group. Of course why worry about all that and just use the computer by running both lines and see which comes out better, we are allowed to cheat. So do it. Without doing it I'm sure L 3 would be best.

Would L 3 would make him a contender ? I don't know as I didn't download the race. I did check Bris PP & found he was dropping in class however his trainer was only 3% with layoff horses and that was 3% of 38 horses, definitely not good. His APV here is very good. If he did come up with L 3 at his odds he's a risky bet with the layoff & trainer stats and a toss. I believe Bill made the correct bet.
Mitch44

Last edited by Mitch44; 07-08-2017 at 11:20 AM.
Mitch44 is offline   Reply With Quote