Thread: Guide Me
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 09:30 AM   #5
mowens33
Grade 1

as i see it there are no clear info about beaten lengths on other clockings except for the final clocking which the horse Pusong Bato is beaten by 7 lengths which can be translated as 1.4 seconds.. is there a way or formula so i can somehow know or approximate the beaten lenghts in other clockings? there is a part of the race program that is a bit confusing for me, when you look at Pusong Bato's last race following the beaten lengths 7L there are two numbers next to it 4 and 2... i assume that it is the position of the horse on the 1/2 and 3/4 portion of the race.. but most of the time i interpret it as the lengths behind on the 1/2 and 3/4 portion of the race... your thoughts? how do you see it? is it the position or lengths behind?. (whenever i see a 0 on that part i assume that the horse is leading and when i see a 1 i assume that the horse is a length behind the leader.... and sometimes i assume that whenever I saw a 1 means the horse is leading.. that is why i am a bit confuse

Kris, your assumption is correct the number after the 7L are beaten lengths and 0 means the horse is in the lead.

Need to look at this closer!

Mike
mowens33 is offline   Reply With Quote