Thread: Guide Me
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 06:48 PM   #10
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Y View Post
The Form you have appears very much like the Hong Kong FORM: No beaten lenghts. Tough to evaluate without them.
Kris, thinking about similarity to Hong Kong Racing Form, HK has very detailed data available for sale which includes all the sectional times you need - though I hear that data is pricey, and is NOT the normal simple Form available to the common bettor.

Similarly - I wonder if either the Philippine Racing Commission or private data suppliers provide detailed sectional data for Philippine racing at a price?

Alternately, since you're in the same time zone and MANY Hong Kong betting syndicates are based in the Philippines - perhaps you'd like the challenge of biting the bullet and working out how to apply Methodology practices in Hong Kong, where at least there IS the data you need AND a great racing product!

If so, you'd not be the first (or tenth) person interested in adapting what we do to Hong Kong. I'd love to adapt RDSS one day to Hong Kong, but I think I'll point the RDSS tote analysis module there first ...

Just speculating!

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote