Thread: Bugs List!
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 11:26 AM   #319
Ted Craven
Grade 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Attachment 48776
I continually get races without Running style indication. I also have to select the paceline"last Line" in order to see the lines. Sometimes if I download the race cards again and clear cache and reassemble that fixes it. But none of that works on 4/10 cards. The following races come up this way got 4/10:
OP1,4,9
GP3,5,6,8
Mark, not only Running Style, but everything else! This has been reported from time to time, though I have never been able to duplicate it. It is clear why - the normal Convert process stops at a certain point, either for certain races or for all races. I can't figure out why it would stop by itself before processing fully (short of manually interrupting the process part-way).

Needless to say, I was able to assemble ALL races successfully for those and all other tracks today.

IMPORTANT - before reassembling a race or whole card which appears like this - re-Convert it first in the Data Centre, BUT - remember to UNCHECK the Don't Duplicate box first, forcing RDSS to re-convert a card it previously converted but possibly incompletely. You usually don't need to also re-download the card from TrackMaster, but there's no downside.

Every instance I have heard of where incomplete data was showing was resolved by FORCING a re-convert then reassembling the card.

Please let me know by email if this still does not work for you and I will try to help further.

Ted

R
DSS -
Racing Decision Support System™
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote