View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 11:06 AM   #4
The Pook
Grade 1

(No Documentation) is not an option. In trying to attract players with less time on their hands I admittedly cheapened the M4$ into less than what it has been and is intended be. While Ted and Bill V. support it, Bill wishes to express the following to all players and potential players:

"Pace and Cap is an extension of the follow-up. The desire of Ted and myself is that this contest should not be looked at merely as a game of chance. The underlying mission of this contest and all further Pace and Cap contests should be as learning tools.
It is my deepest request that each post contain some kind of commentary and if possible screen captures of at least 1 readout or past performance
summary. The spirit of Pace and Cap is to teach, learn and encourage effort from each of us. We can help each other as we work to become the absolute best users of the methodology
I ask you to consider your $100 buy in, an investment in your future. Get as much knowledge as you can from every race. If you cannot afford the buy in, or do not have the time to invest, try to get as many positive lessons as you can from what you see posted by the contestants.
This contest must be viewed as a teaching- learning, example filled exercise. The person who accumulates ten wins will receive a very nice reward, but in truth we all will be better off working together.
Please remember betting money amongst each other here at Pace and Cap is NOT ALLOWED! This contest is presented in the spirit of helping each other.
Good Skill to you all
Bill"

With this said there are a couple of tweaks to be implemented.
Pook
The Pook is offline   Reply With Quote